LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Every single scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror film scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep explained. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive developed, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two severe movie genres collectively with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band 5 Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this concept in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the set off and producing this series happen,” Spencer explained. “When we initial approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the extremely real possible for this to be a hit — and they have been as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The preliminary batch of episodes and featured performers incorporate:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”